Additional Gate Fees for Extraodinary Refuse
In County Waste:
Common household waste (other than annual user fee) - No Charge
All other waste except items listed below will be $2.00 a yard with a $4.00 minimum.
- Any appliance that at one time contained Freon that does not have a certificate of Freon removal - $10.00
- Car, Light Pickup & Motorcycle $ 2.00
- Truck (11R22.5, 11R24.5, 10.00-16, 11.00-16) $ 7.00
- Super Single Truck $
Pivot Irrigation (Recap truck tire with tractor tread, 11.2x24, 11.2x38) $ 13.00
Tractor Tire (up through 18.4; swather tire 25.1x16.1) $ 28.00
Larger Tractor Tire/Small Loader (19.5x24, 20.5x35, 20.8. 23.1x30) $ 55.00
Largest Tractor Tire/Large Loader (23.5, 26.5, 30.5) $140.00
Tires with rims Additional $ 10.00
Processed tires Charged by yards
- Abestos: charged by yard unless product does not meet County criteria
- Light gauge - $13.00
- Heavy gauge - $65.00
- Mobile Homes - $100.00
- Demolition and Rubble - charged by yard
- White goods, iron, wire, automobile batteries, oil, paints, etc - no charge if separated
Out of County Waste
Out of County waste is $8.00 a yard with $8.00 minimum per waste disposal.
1,2,3,4,5,6 abd 7 above will have an additional charge of $8.00
Carriers, contractors, roofers, etc., are responsible for waste fees for Out of County Waste that they deliver to the Osborne County Landfill
A fine of $50.00 plus fees will be assessed for failure to report Out of County waste.
No out-of-state waste.
Osborne County has the right to refuse or reject any waste or individual for noncompliance.